Online giving is a safe and easy way to support the ministries of Flushing Community Church. This system enables you to support the church by making a one-time contribution or establishing a recurring contribution. Follow the simple steps below and see how it will work best for your situation.
Its Simple to Do
- Click the "Create User Account" button (above), then fill in the requested information; this is a 1-time setup step. Be sure to remember the login info you create (write it down and keep it somewhere secure)
- Whenever you return to the site, click the "Sign in to your account" button then enter the login info you created in step 1
- Whenever you are logged in you will be able to enter information to create a one-time gift or a recurring gift; you may make changes to your specification at any time.
Keeping your information and contribution secure is a top priority to Flushing Community Church! Please note that we only accept bank transfers and not credit card transactions at this time.
The reason behind this is two-fold: 1) no one should go into debt to give to the church (though we fully recognize that not all use of credit cards reflects debt or unhealthy spending), and 2) there are many more fees assessed to the church using all forms of credit cards. With bank transactions, we only have a minor $0.40 fee per transaction.
Benefits of Giving Online
- Personal Worship – In Proverbs 3:9 we are taught to honor the Lord with the “First Fruits” of our labor. This means that we should make worship through giving a top priority in our life – and not simply give out of what’s leftover. Honoring God with our finances is a Biblical method of worshipping Him.
- Simplicity – So often we are paying our bills without the use of cash or a checkbook. This system allows you to honor God 24 hours a day.
- Security – In many ways, online giving is even more secure than giving with a check. Your information is secure and your gift can’t be lost or stolen.
- Flexibility – As certain needs arise, we can adapt your options so that you can direct your giving to just the right place. You’ll be able to give toward various church initiatives right the comfort of your own home.